Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Know It is Tough Out There, But Think BIG!!

Mindset means absolutely everything. Do you think first, when presented with a problem, of the ways in which you will fail, or do you think of the ways in which you will succeed?  Huge difference, and I would bet that most of us do think of the obstacles before we think of the possible rewards.  Guilty as charged!  I'm reading The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Gary Keller right now.  By the way, it is a good read for those who are ready for big goals, whether in real estate or not.  This recession has beaten so many of us down and we've lost our mojo!  Gary Keller reminds us that "often the difference between those who survive and those who perish is the ability to believe in the possibility of being rescued.". He uses the movie Cast Away as example. Remember the Fed Ex box painted with angel wings? It was the emblem of his faith, hope, and salvation. I think I will watch that great movie again!  I can't help but think that if the collective American population would just think big and go big, we could turn this mess around!!  My two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment